Saturday, August 20, 2011

It must BEE someones birthday!

I made a birthday gift tag for someone special's birthday using a some odd girl image.

The some odd girl image I used is Bee Tia!  The Tia images are adorable.  It works perfectly with the saying and the little bee buttons don't you think?  

I couldn't sleep the other night and made this tag around 2 am.  The ideas were just running around in my head, they just had to come out and I created this tag.  I just love to use K&Company tags and papers.  The designs are always so beautiful and work well with a lot of projects I am working on.  It made me so happy after this tag was completed that I had no problem going right to sleep.  There is nothing like creating something you feel is beautiful...

Take care... :)


3 comments:

  1. Are Dawn that Bee sweet!! Hugs Jane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Dawn, lovely image and the papers are a perfect match for it.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!