Saturday, August 27, 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything but Square

Hello,
Today starts another challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge!  This weeks theme is Anything but Square!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear Stamps!
You can check out their wonderful designs here!

The project I made for this challenge is:
The image used on this tag is "school books" by stitchy bear stamps and can be seen here.  Well this is really more of a scrapbook element then a tag.  I thought it would work perfectly with my first day of school scrapbook page that I am working on.  :)

Please head over to the One Stop Craft Challenge blog and enter your project today!  We love to see what you create!



2 comments:

  1. Great job Dawn, and it's back to school for Ben on Wednesday!
    Jane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Dawn, it will work well on your scrapbook page.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!