Friday, November 11, 2011

Whimsie Doodles Christmas Tree

The Whimsie Doodles November challenge is Tag You're It and I wanted to use a few of their wonderful images to make my entry for this challenge.

Since it is getting so close to oh... dare I say it,  Christmas.  Whow, I can't believe we really are already so close to Christmas.  It seems I was just outside in the summer sun enjoying the warm weather with my family. So for my project I made a Christmas tree ornament using a silhouette tree die cut.


I used the whimsie doodles Christmas gift tag, gift box, hiding elfling,


 and candy cane elfling images on this project.  Check out these images and more at www.whimsiedoodles.com.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Dawn, love this. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this came out. So cute! And definitely outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, your tree is fantastic!! So glad you are joining us for this month's Whimsie Doodles challenge and putting your name in the hat for a guest artist spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job you've done on this Dawn! Good luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful project! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing along in the November Challenge on the Whimsie Doodles blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the idea of a 3-d ornament with a little tag on top. So very cute. So glad you could join us on Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the 3-D tree and adding Whimsie to it makes it even cuter :>)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Whimsie Doodles Tag challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a great project! Love the paper pieced outfits, they're just adorable! Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the November “Tag You’re It" Challenge at Whimsie Doodles
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative Christmas tree box! I'm so happy that I'm joining your DT at OSCC!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE! Love how you paper pieced the dress on the Elflings!! So cute! This would also make a great treat box! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!