Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blue and White Challenge

It is time for a blue and white color challenge at Crafting for all Seasons!

We have three wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


 who are providing a $10 gift card for one lucky winner

who are providing 5 digital images for our second winner

and

who are providing a prize of 2 digital images

   
I made my DT card using " Hot Cocoa, A (Chilly) Ragamuffin" from Saturated Canary
  

Head over to Crafting for all Seasons for more inspiration and to join in on the challenge!

5 comments:

  1. I love this winter card!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've done this Dawn, it's gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous Dawn!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Dawn! I love everything on it! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!