Monday, March 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles Release Day!!

Head over to the Whimsie Doodles blog and check out all of the new images created by Melyssa!  She has created some wonderful images this month!

As the March Guest Designer, I was given the chance to create with these wonderful images and here is a card I made using the image Social Teen Youtube:



A lot of the new images can be used in so many ways on cards, scrapbooking and more.

Make sure you head over to the Doodlelicious Divas' blogs to see what they created using these wonderful images!  


Thank you, Whimsie Doodles design team, for letting me join you this month!



6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore that image, it's so cute, you did a great job with her too my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - loving the image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, so glad you are joining us this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment you used for this card - so cute! Glad to have you joining our DT this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy cute card I love it nice image fresh and new hav'nt seen this one before Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!